Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome to The REAL Secret

I'd like to welcome you to my new blog, The REAL Secret to Getting Everything You Want.

This blog's primarily purpose is to raise awareness about a revolutionary self-help book that I'm writing, tentatively titled The REAL Secret to Getting Everything You Want.

The REAL Secret will replace the grip Rhonda Byrne's The Secret has on the self-help industry. We all want more out of life. Some seek love, while others seek wealth. Some of us seek prestige and respect, while others just want power. Fortunately, because humans are such social creatures, we can use others to get what we want, while helping them get what they want. Forming long-term mutually-beneficial relationships is the key to getting what we want out of life, no matter what it is. This is because essentially every aspect of human life involves other people in some way. This book teaches the reader to adjust his or her attitudes and behaviors to get the most out of life.

My book provides a simple 5 step alternative to The Secret that is 100% backed by research in psychology, biology, economics, and other sciences. My 5 steps are actually guaranteed to help you get what you want out of life. That's how versatile and powerful my program is!

I'll be posting updates with samples from the book before it is finally published. My goal is to develop interest in this book.

If you are interested in improving your life--no matter who you are--then this book is for you. And unlike The Secret, my program actually works!

Please follow my blog and invite your family and friends to do the same. You won't be disappointed. There are many great things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment